Sunday, November 21, 2010

soulmate..

I have seen you,
sometimes,somewhere,
like a glimmer..
may be in that road,
where the shadows of gulmohar trees,
fell freely in an afternoon,
Where a red carpet,
stretched under my worn boots,
and a group of jubiliant youth,
passed across me..

Or was it in that railway station ,
among,The hundreds of frameless faces,
hanged haphazardly,
inside the harsh noises.?.
or was it In the giggles of that girl,
who walked by myside
and left without a word?

May be it was in the wrinkled cheeks,
of that woman in that oldage home,.
in the euphony of that baby’s cry,
or In that euphoric love song,
and in the rhythmic movement,
of the fingertips of that stranger,
sitting in front of the singer..

It may be at anywhere,
In the depth of the eyes of a silent friend,
or in illusions of my mind,
or in the memory of that stranger,
who took shelter under my umbrella,
in a rainy season
paced a few steps along with me,
and went away,
giving just a smile..

still I am searching for you,
even when they laugh at me,
and call my hopes,
as utterances of a mad heart,
I cant stop searching you,
Because you are the weakness of my soul..

Even when you hurt me,
Like a prick in the core,
As a tangled knot in my feelings,
I cant help me from imagining you..

Somewhere inside my soul,
I have kept,
a fragment of emptiness,
only for you,

I hope,

before the pulsations of my life completely vanish,
before the colors in my vision fade,and finish,
before my absurdities and stupidities totally exhaust,
I will meet you,
and tell you my dreams,
and give my thoughts to you, .
as you are my soulmate..

No comments:

Post a Comment